Papaya leaves have a range of very interesting benefits for your health!
Our products are freeze-dried to preserve their medicinal potencies.
Grown in Northen Thailand, 100 % organic.
The papaya leaves contain a white milky latex which has a protein digesting enzyme called papain.
This papain enzyme helps to facilitate digestion and drainage. It can also help to digest more easily carbohydrates (like bread, cereals, potatoes, etc).
Taken regularly, papaya leaves help to evacuate fat surplus (like cellulitis).
Combined with mulberry, it is a very good support in case of weight loss program.
• Papaya leaves also contain a chemical compound (karpain), that may help in supporting the digestive system (stomach, liver and intestines), in case of constipation, acids flow in the stomach, heartburn, inflammatory bowels disorders.
• Papaya leaves start to be well known for their positive affects in case of dengue fever disease, by helping to treat and to recover faster.
According to some scientific researches, papaya leaves may normalize the platelet count, improve the blood clot flow and liver functioning, and the liver damage done by dengue fever.
• More and more researches have been conducted about papaya leaves benefits in case of cancer.
The University of Florida has released a study about papaya leaves, that would contain acetogenin, which may help to prevent and kill cancer cells (acetogenin would slow down tumor growth).
Researched and benefits would have been shown on breast, lung, liver, prostate cancer.
• Papaya leaves are rich source of mineral like zinc, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, potassium, manganese, and vitamins A, C and E.
It can also help in supporting your immune system.
• Taken regularly, papaya leaves can also improve your skin health. (may help to eliminate skin problems such as pimples, eczema and acne).
Besides being consumed internally, the papaya leaves powder (or capsules) can be applied directly on the face, as a mask.
If it is from a capsule, open the capsule, mix the powder from the capsule with some water to make a paste, then apply on the face for 5 to 10 minutes.
Then rinse thoroughly with water.
The papaya powder can be added in your homemade cosmetic creams.